Friday, August 20, 2010

I Am Me....

I found myself standing outside my door this evening. Nobody was out. The wind was whistling through under my door from the crack near the window.... I thought I had caulked that.... hmmm oh well. Anyways, I want to go down and see if anybody is home downstairs. It has just been one of those days which I needed to relax, have a drink, and just talk to somebody. Somehow that never has seemed to work out. People don't seem to see me at times. I figure I might as well head down to the drug store... I need some more advil. Yet the halls are still silent, nobodys around, I feel alone as I walk down step by step, stair by stair. My mind keeps wandering to him... I need him here, my soul is empty without his love but nevertheless I continue on day by day. It seems that just walking to the drug store for something that appears so simple is a daily struggle. I never thought I would find love so early in life. I'm only 22 for Christs sake! But I have learned that one may never stop love. My mind races through all this on my way to the drug store. I get down to the drug store. I manage to find the advil and as I walk to the counter I realize that money is invisible in my pocket.... Advil gets placed back on the counter and I force myself to begin the lonesome walk back to room 804

No comments:

Post a Comment